ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
Articles of Association for Dahl Sweden Mobile Technology AB (publ)
§1 Company name
The company name is Dahl Sweden Mobile Technology AB (publ).
The Board of Directors shall have its registered office in Stockholm (county), Solna (municipality).
The business of the company is to conduct development, manufacture, import, export and trade in mobile phones, personal computers and accessories for these and related activities.
§4 Share capital
The share capital shall be at least SEK 500,000 and not more than SEK 2,000,000.
§5 Number of shares
The company shall have a minimum of 50,000,000 and a maximum of 200,000,000 shares.
§6 Board of Directors
The Board of Directors shall consist of at least three members and a maximum of ten members with a minimum of zero and a maximum of ten deputies.
The Board of Directors is elected annually at the Annual General Meeting for the period until the next Annual General Meeting has been held.
An auditor with or without deputy auditor is appointed for examination of the company’s annual report and the administration of the Board and the CEO.
§8 Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice of a general meeting shall be made by letter by post, no earlier than six and no later than two weeks before the meeting.
§9 Issues at the Annual General Meeting
At the Annual General Meeting, the following matters shall occur.
1. Election of Chairman of the Meeting.
2. Preparation and approval of voting list.
3. Where applicable, the election of one or more secretary.
4. Examination of whether the meeting has been duly convened.
5. Approval of the draft agenda.
6. Presentation of the annual report and audit report.
7. Decision regarding
a. Establishment of the income statement and balance sheet,
b. Disposals of the company's profit or loss according to the established balance sheet; and
c. Discharge from the board of directors and the CEO.
8. Determination of fees for the board and auditor.
9. Election of the Board of Directors and the auditor, and, if applicable, deputy members of the Board of Directors and deputy auditors.
10. Other matter, which arrives at the General Meeting according to the Swedish Companies Act or the Articles of Association.
§10 Reconciliation reservations
The shareholder or trustee are included in the share register on the record date and recorded in a record register pursuant to Chapter 4. the Act (1998: 1479) on the account management of financial are instruments or the one that is recorded on the reconciliation account in accordance with Chapter 4. Section 18, first paragraph, 6-8, shall be presumed to have the authority to exercise the rights set out in Chapter 4. Section 39 of the Swedish Companies Act (2005: 551)
§11 Financial year
The company’s financial year shall cover the period from 1 January to 31 December.